The future of CRM starts NOW…
Seesmic CRM for Salesforce Beta is the best way to manage your Salesforce CRM life in one powerful and simple app. Increase your productivity to the max. Spend less time logging information in the office and more time in the field. Easily look up information on Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities before calls or meetings. Keep track of what was said by logging phone calls and meeting minutes, and by creating activities and follow-up tasks. Stay up to date and in sync with your team.
The Seesmic CRM for Salesforce Beta application features include:*
– Full integration of salesforce.com standard Objects (Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities) and Activities (Create a Task, Create an Event, Log a Call, Send an Email).
– Full implementation of custom fields and access rights granted by the Org Admin.
– Quick Object and Activity creation and editing.
– Quick access to Activities and Chatter news feeds related to any Standard Object.
– Personalization of the Object display and field management.
– Sort Opportunities, Tasks and Events based on various Object-related criteria.
– Total confidence with a 3-level security approach: secured connection to the Salesforce server, encrypted database and PIN code protection.
*This application works for Enterprise Edition and above. Please contact your Salesforce rep. to enable it for your Org, if you’re using any other edition.
More to come
– Full implementation of custom Objects
– Social Context
– More languages
This is just the beginning. Now that Seesmic CRM for Android Beta is live, let the conversations – and iterations – begin.
And another video tour of the upcoming Seesmic CRM on iPad:
We will be demo’ing both at Dreamforce all week. Be sure to stop by Booth 1430.
The future of CRM starts NOW…Join us!
*Please note: The application supports Android 2.1 to Android 3.1 but will not work on tablets 3.2 yet. Please stay tuned!
- The Seesmic Team talks Mobile and the Social Enterprise (seesmic.com)
- Why Mobile CRM? (seesmic.com)
- Seesmic Focuses On The Social Enterprise; Debuts Android, iPad Apps For Salesforce CRM (techcrunch.com)