Dear Seesmic users,
We are making sure that we respond to your feedback updating the Seesmic for Android app as fast as we can. This release contains a number of valuable updates, and modifies the way ads are displayed.
Updates for both Twitter and Facebook:
- Photos are enlarged in tweet/post details (Twitter/Instagram/Twitpic/yFrog)
- You can now configure to hide/show avatars
- You can now configure to show in absolute time
- Ads are repositioned to improve the user experience, including placing ads on the bottom and removing ads from the Twitter mentions timeline
Updates for Twitter:
- You can view a favorite/star icon in timeline
- You can now view if “the user does (or does not) follow you” in Profile Details
- #Hashtags are now included when replying
Updates for Facebook: You are now able to see who liked a post.
Updates to the Widget: You can now disable/enable auto scrolling in the widget.
Obviously these updates are live on the Seesmic Pro application as well (except for the ads).
Please continue to give us your feedback!
The Seesmic Team