We recently released an update for our Seesmic for iPhone with improvements for iOS4. It also integrates OAuth support for Twitter. All features are presented in an optimized and user-friendly design.
You can get the update directly from the App Store or through: http://itunes.com/app/seesmic
Seesmic for iPhone assures:
- Optimization and efficiency in use for iOS4
- Highlighted Twitter Replies and Mentions in your Timeline
- Improvements to the photo upload on Facebook
- Improvements to the multiple account selector button in the composer
- Support of OAuth for Twitter (much more secure and doesn't use your password anymore)
We'll be offering additional design improvements and optimizations (i.e. taking advantage of retina display) in a future release coming soon.
Support of OAuth for Twitter
The constant changes of your Twitterverse are now reflected in Seesmic for iPhone with the up-to-date integration of OAuth for Twitter. Although it does not influence your direct use of the app, it enables a much more stable and secure process for upcoming developments.
An Improved Design
We have listened to your need for a better intuition of your Twitter activity. You can now view your Replies and Mentions highlighted in blue. We've also assured a better management of account selection, just to make it easier to navigate through.
Other upgrades include:
- Photo upload on Facebook account
- Introducing less tags when sending an update to Evernote
- Various other bug fixes
If you find the app intuitive and solid, don't be shy to also review Seesmic for iPhone on the App Store. Thanks and we'd be more than happy to see you tweeting from Seesmic for iPhone.