We’re very excited to share a couple of new releases for Seesmic Ping. Now, you will be able to use your favorite cross-posting platform directly from your desktop, either on your Mac or on your Windows PC.
And for the best experience, we made these two applications native!
You will be able to:
- Post to multiple Twitter, Facebook (Pages & Profiles) and LinkedIn accounts
- Quickly and easily schedule posts to be sent at a future date and time
- View thumbnails of your images to ensure you know exactly what you are sharing
- View the history of your recent posts
- View a list of your scheduled posts
- Share multiple kinds of content: share links as attachments for Facebook as well as photos or images
In addition to all these features already available on our existing Seesmic Ping products, here are some highlights of this release for both platforms:
- Click and drag images onto the composer (you can also do a right click on the image file and “Share with Seesmic Ping”)
- Click and drag links onto the composer
- Spell check support
- Keyboard shortcuts
We also have a couple of specific features for Seesmic Ping for Windows:
- Bookmarklet: automatically attach links with a single button
- Minimize to System Tray: closing the app will minimize to the System Tray for easy access. Ctrl + Shift + P activates and brings the app to the front
We hope you will enjoy it as much was we do. Happy posting!
The Seesmic Team