We launched Seesmic Profiles about three weeks ago and promised we would be adding more Seesmic apps. Today Windows Phone 7 joins the Seesmic Profiles offerings.
Seesmic Profiles: Log into your Seesmic Profile online, add Windows Phone 7, and all of the accounts you added to your profile will appear on your mobile device. Please note: for now, Facebook is not included, but please stay tuned.
What else is new?
Spaces: Create spaces for individual timelines.
- Twitter spaces include: Home, Replies, Direct Messages. Retweets, and Favorites
- Facebook spaces include: Newsfeed, Inbox, Friends.
- Salesforce Chatter Spaces Include: all Chatter, Groups
Multiple Chatter Account Support: Seesmic Social for WP7 now Supports multiple Chatter accounts
Main Screen UI Upgrades: Launch the Composer directly from the main screen and check out saved searches. We also updated the main screen to accommodate more Spaces without scrolling.
Updated fix for Facebook: We heard you – due to a a recent change in Facebook’s authentication, you were unable to login to your Facebook account. Good news, we resolved the issue in the lastest build.
- Seesmic Web Users, Meet Seesmic Profiles (seesmic.com)
- Social Startup Seesmic Follows the Money, Pivots Away From Consumer Play (adweek.com)
- Seesmic Now Offers Two Product Suites: Seesmic Social and Seesmic CRM (seesmic.com)