The awesome team over at Ning just made a big update to their plugin. The Ning plugin has become one of our most downloaded integrations for Seesmic Desktop, and for good reason.
If you don't know Ning, you should. Ning is the world’s largest platform to create powerful, custom social websites.
Top organizers, marketers, influencers, and activists use Ning to create a social destination where content intersects with conversations to inspire action. Every social website comes with out-of-the-box social integration, community features, point-and-click design tools, and turnkey monetization solutions that are easy to use.
The powerful Ning plugin for Seesmic desktop allows any Seesmic user to harness that power, directly from their desktop application.
With the new update, you can seamlessly view three new timeline attachments:
* Contains the photo, the image title, and the description
* Attached to "New Photo" activity items and comments on photos
* Contains the post's title and full content
* Attached to "New Blog Post" activity items and comments on blog posts
* View existing comments on activity items
* Add new comments directly from timeline items
If you already have the Ning plugin installed on your Seesmic Desktop app, you'll receive an update the next time you open the app with the new plugin update. If not, head over to the plugin marketplace and get the latest version of the Ning plugin today!