Seesmic Desktop has been getting some great pickup, in part to the epic plugin marketplace, which now boasts over 70 different integrations!
With the number of plugins increasing by the day, it may be difficult to find what you're looking for. Because of that, we thought we'd make a list of the Top 10 most downloaded plugins for Seesmic Desktop so far – check them out, below:
- Google Reader - Thanks to this plugin, it becomes easy to keep a smart eye on yours RSS feeds. Install the plugin and find all services present on the Google reader web app seamlessly within Seesmic Desktop.
- Formspring - The Formspring plugin for Seesmic Desktop allows Formspring users to seamlessly view their stream, answer questions, ask questions to those they follow, and view user profiles.
- Last.fm - With the Last.fm Radio Plugin you can tune to personalized radio stations that adapt to your previous preferences and dislikes, directly within the Seesmic Desktop app. Streamed ear candy without ever opening a browser… yes please.
- Ning - The Ning plugin is the gateway to your Ning networks. Simply install and enjoy seamless updates to your network, along with a feed of all the latest news happening in your network.
- Topsy - Sometimes, Google search just doesn't cut it. Topsy is a real-time search engine to find the most relevant conversations happening online. By searching links, tweets and other user generated content, Topsy brings you the freshest, most valuable content on the social web ranked by the tens of millions of people on Twitter.
- YouTube - YouTube is a place to discover, watch, upload and share videos, now all possible through Seesmic Desktop. Video streaming directly within your Seesmic Desktop app… oh my.
- Gowalla - The Gowalla integration for Seesmic is a remarkable way to explore the world around you. Meet up with friends, discover local hot spots and share your favorite places and events.
- Zappos - Sometimes, you just can't stop the urge to SHOP. The Zappos plugin allows you to integrate the Zappos experience alongside your social stream.
- Techmeme - For those of us that have to stay up to date on the latest happenings in the tech space, you now have your companion. With the Techmeme plugin, all the latest news is right where you need it.
- Zendesk - Zendesk is a leading provider of web-based customer support software that is reinventing how companies engage with their customers. With the Zendesk plugin for Seesmic Desktop, your support agents can view, update and manage customer support tickets within Seesmic.
As you can tell from the list above, Seesmic Desktop packs a big punch. Take your social dashboard to the next level and download Seesmic Desktop today.