We've just released a new update for Seesmic for BlackBerry app. This version contains a number of improvements and fixes to the small issues from our community. We have addressed:
- Permissions Loop
- Fixes for Notifications for Replies and DMs
- Ensure Search Timelines are updating with Geolocation tweets
- Ensure Updates are shown in your Profile Information.
The update is available if you access http://m.seesmic.com from your mobile's browser and download the app suitable for your device.
In order to make your Twitter experience easier, we have also focused on:
- Logging into Ping.fm account
- Adding Twitter account with e-mail address
- Allowing Location Data to be set to allow or deny in Settings
- Allowing foreign charecters to be shown in Ping.fm account