- How does the death of email disrupt the status quo, particularly for organizations?
- How do real time streams impact our productivity – for better or for worse?
- How can we ever achieve the equivalent of “inbox zero” with real time streams?
- Has email overload simply transformed into social media burnout ?
- Won’t the problem of spam just show its face again in a different way in social media?
Vote now to find out how Loic le Meur, Kevin Marks from salesforce.com, and Sarah-Jane Morris from Context.io answer these questions and more at the SXSW 2012 Conference. Voting is open until September 2nd, so hurry ! You don’t have long !
Check out the video below, as well, to give you a quick idea of the future of email ;)
Here’s how to vote :
- Follow the SXSW PanelPicker link
- Sign in or create an account
- Give a “thumbs up” to the panel
- Leave a comment, if you’d like !